So......before I start, I have to sadly admit, I lost the SD card from my camera. I lost all my pictures from Christmas & New Years. Boo. Luckily my mom sent me a few, so this is the best I can do.
It's always great being able to go home and spend time with my family, but especially during the holidays! We had our annual family Christmas Eve dinner, and this year my cousins, the Yates family, joined us. The more the merrier, right! We had a great time watching The Christmas Story..... over...and over....and over....and over. FRAGIL'E. Must be Italian!
It's always great being able to go home and spend time with my family, but especially during the holidays! We had our annual family Christmas Eve dinner, and this year my cousins, the Yates family, joined us. The more the merrier, right! We had a great time watching The Christmas Story..... over...and over....and over....and over. FRAGIL'E. Must be Italian!
Me, Julie, Garrett and Travis
The kids in their new Christmas Eve jammies!
Best rendition of Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer one will ever hear
Christmas Day at the Renchers! Brady wearing his new BYU football outfit, while playing Army Men with me. Don't worry....one of these days we'll convert him to the Red & White.The day after Christmas, Tawni threw a fun get-together at her parent's house in Alpine. It was such a fun time and I'm SO SAD I lost all of those pictures. The whole gang was there: Brandi, Sara, Katie, Braydn, Tawni, Randi, Marie, George, Coleson, Matt, Trevor.....and the list goes on. It seemed as if for a moment, we were all back in high school. It was such a fun reunion and thanks to Katie, we do have some evidence of our fun night!
Sara, Katie, Tawni, Me, Marie, Randi & Brandi
Randi, Marie, Brandi & I taking a break from pool
The Sunday after Christmas, I was able to attend Music & The Spoken Word at the Conference Center with Jon. They still had all of their gorgeous Christmas decorations up and it was a very festive program.
Jon & I visited his Grandparents in Brigham City. He hadn't seen his Grandpa since the day he dropped him off at the MTC - it'd been almost 10 years. It was definitely time for a fun reunion!It was a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment