WELCOME HOME!
This past month, my buddy Jon safely returned from Afghanistan. Besides Brandi's brother, I've never really known anyone else who's left and gone to war - fighting the good fight. I am so grateful for all the men and women who sacrifice their own lives for little ol' me. It's great having him home and I was lucky to be able to spend a couple weekends with him, upon his return.
This past month, my buddy Jon safely returned from Afghanistan. Besides Brandi's brother, I've never really known anyone else who's left and gone to war - fighting the good fight. I am so grateful for all the men and women who sacrifice their own lives for little ol' me. It's great having him home and I was lucky to be able to spend a couple weekends with him, upon his return.
JJ, Evan, Jon and Dustin

My first weekend get-a-way was to Washington D.C. I hadn't been since Heritage Tours in High School, so it was nice to get back. I then took a couple trips to No. Carolina, where the weather was much more enjoyable than it is here in Milwaukee.
While out and about one night in DC, we came across an adorable old man who was dancing all by himself. He's got some moves. We all rallied around and danced right along with him, until I realized he had much more stamina than me. I couldn't keep up!
Like I said, my friend Jon just got back from Afghanistan! Thank you for all you do and protecting our freedom. We had a great time catching up in DC and making bets on American soil.
I then spent a weekend in North Carolina, welcoming home ALPHA 3! Welcome back from Afghanistan boys! It's obvious how happy Jon & Kevin are being back together in America. My face hurt from smiling and laughing for 3 days straight!More pictures & stories to come later.....

No comments:
Post a Comment