Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gobble Gobble

I headed to Utah for a quick Thanksgiving visit. We had a great dinner with my Uncle John & Aunt Karen's family, followed by a competitive game of SCUM. I was President all but 5 minutes, before getting booted to 'vice-scum'. Good times.
Although the stuffing, turkey and mashed potatoes, were oh so good, the weekend just kept getting better, starting with the biggest rivalry game of the year, followed by a night out with the girls!

UTAH vs. BYU! What an awesome game. Although my Utes didn't bring home the big W, they hung on and gave the Cougars a run for their money during overtime. It was so fun sitting with my Dad amongst BYU fans, decked out in our RED gear. I forgot how annoying BYU fans really are :) I'm already excited for next year's re-match!

Dad & I gearing up for the big game. Go UTES!

Sara, Katie, Tawni, Kate, Brandi, Jill & Randi

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! It's been a long time since we've all been able to get together, so this girls night was more fun than I think any of us could've hoped! We all met at Sara's house, which is absolutely adorable by the way. We talked about everything and anything and laughed about so many old memories. We had such a great time, that we're going to do it again in December! I love these girls more than anything and it was so fun to see each other again. Can't wait for round 2.

1 comment:

  1. You never called or dropped my belated bday present by like you said you were going to during your quick trip home. What happened?

    ReplyDelete