When I was a kid, some of my funnest moments were with Brandi & Sara. We used to spend Halloween at Sara's sister's house - Sabrina & Steve. We'd always get dressed up, play games and trick or treat at the biggest houses we could find, since those always seemed to give the best candy. Although I'm not young enough to trick or treat with my friends anymore, I've definitely made the best of dressing up these past couple years. Here's a look back at the last few.
Halloween 2007: I heard blonde's have more fun, so why not give it a try! "Barbie in a Box," was definitely a fun year. I think I was having some technical difficulties here....
Halloween 2008: If you know anything about me, you'll know I will always and forever love 80's music! In Milwaukee, people refer to my car as the, "80's Taxi." Last year I attempted Madonna - who doesn't LOVE this 80's music video? I honestly believed I was really her for the night :)
Halloween 2009: This year I definitely didn't go for sexy, fun, or cute - just funny! Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo, I've got another puzzle for you! When I put the green wig on my head, the costume literally came to life. A pile of fabric + 8 hours of frustration & a little insanity, gave me this!




LOOOOVVEE IT!
ReplyDelete