There have been some fun concerts in Milwaukee lately, so I had to go to at least a couple of them! I saw Rascal
Flatts and then 5 days later, saw Black Eyed Peas. Both shows were AMAZING!
Front Row for Rascal
Flatts - not to shabby :) The drummer even reached out and handed me his drumstick half way through the show! I felt like such a super fan.

Joe Don - the sexy singer & guitarist

"What Hurts The Most...."

Darius
Rucker was the show opener! He was awesome. He even sang some of his old songs from his
Hootie and the
Blowfish days.

Rockin' Out!
BLACK EYED PEAS
I heart Will.I.Am! He was awesome! He did the craziest DJ set with some of 80s greatest hits and the crowd went wild!
Ferg-a-
licious
I Gotta
Feelin'.....
Wooooo Hooooo
Big Girls Don't Cry

Awesome pics! Have fun!
ReplyDelete