Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meh-Hee-Coe

Wow! It's been way to long, I know. Before I get to all the juicy stuff that's happened the last couple months, I better start where I ended off.

I took a fun little work trip to Mexico! We made a pit stop in Guadalajara, followed by several days at a Puerto Vallarta resort. Sometimes I can't believe I get paid for all of this nonsense and fun!

When we arrived to Guadalajara, we ate at a great little Mexican Restaurant, Santo Coyote. It almost felt a little Swiss Family Robinson-ish, as we sat up in a tree filled with lanterns, guitar music and fireflies. The salsa & guacamole were to die for!Brad, Allison, and I at dinner

The fun and crazy groupThe Jimador slicing agave. What an outfit, eh?The Jimador introducing me to Cucko - the local donkey :)Finally we arrived to the resort. We were in desperate need of some beach timeMexican Fiesta...Ole!John Rathert...aka...Nacho Libre
Soakin' up some sun! LOVE the beach!

2 comments:

  1. it is about time you get some blogging done! Love the pics....PS keep them coming. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I love the update! Wow, what a beautiful trip! Nothing like soaking in some sun and your feet in the sand...and Nacho Libre! haha:) Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete