Saturday, June 19, 2010

Laguna Beach

Matt, Mary, the kiddos & Jon and I, took a trip to California in mid April. We first decided to hit the awesome beaches in Laguna Beach. Before the big day, we decided we better get some food in our stomachs. Donuts do a body good!
Savannah, Reno, Brady & Cooper - Mmmmmm!

We went to to look for creatures. Here's Reno sitting with hundreds of mussels & crabs

Leave it to Brady to find a dead fish ;)
Mr. Trouble and I

Arggggggh Matey

The Renchers at Laguna Beach

Brady digging a hole to China. You're not allowed in unless you know the password.
Savannah & Cooper flying the kite
An old photo booth near the amazing boutiques of Laguna. Shopping was a must!

In N' Out Burger! A great way to end the day. Animal Style :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't believe Mary has four kids. They are all so cute. I love the pics of you and Jon. You are such a cute couple! We can't wait to meet him. When do you come for a visit? I would have to agree on animal style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I can't believe Mary has 4 kids either. Time goes by so fast! I'm hoping we'll come for a visit sometime this summer. I will definitely keep you posted. Hopefully it will be sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete