April 12, 2010 - today we decided to visit the beaches of Santa Monica! Once again, starting out with a yummy breakfast.

IHOP for pancakes

Santa Monica Pier

My favorite little people

I hit the jackpot in the game room! Well...I think Jon did. He just gave me all his tickets :)

Matt & Cooper behind the wheel

The great and powerful ZOLTAR! Who didn't love the movie BIG? Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Pop, Shimmy Shimmy Rooock!

They had an old photo booth & we couldn't resist


Jon & I are true ninjas

Santa Monica

I've been craving Cafe Rio for months! We tracked it down in Cali. The pork salad is just as divine as EVER!
You two are cuter than words! Seriously Kate! You look great and so happy together. Now when are we actually going to catch up?!?
ReplyDeleteAwe...thanks Tawni! We are definitely having a lot of fun. Call me tomo - or I'll call you. I get home from church at 1p, and will be home the rest of the day! So much catching up to do!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post!!! I love it...even though I've seen most of the pics I still have to blow them all up! CUTE CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics. That was a great trip. Lets do lots more of them:) Hmmmmm...now what happened after we went to disneyland and the beach:)
ReplyDelete